association | the statute
Here you can read extracts of the Statute of the inherent
purposes and to our members.
The Association Vox
Aurae is apolitical and has not for profit.
It pursues the following aims:
- promotion and dissemination of musical culture
- development of musical associations and voluntary musical
- organizing initiatives socio-cultural and musical
- encouragement for cultural groups in Italy and abroad
- educational activities open to all and particularly to
- care and templates for distribution of magazines,
newsletters, news and what is of a voluntary, educational
and musical culture
- collaboration with organizations, cultural associations
and sports and join the national association that has the
same social objectives
Members are those who
sign the form for membership of the Association.
Members unreservedly accept the rules and regulations and make
their own purposes.
Status as a member entitled to attend the premises and social
facilities, and to participate in social activities according to
rules laid down in regulation.
Members have a duty to always uphold the good name of the
Association and to observe the rules dictated by the
institutions and associations to which the group adheres.